Friday 23 March 2012

Tonight I'm Wearing

Colour Block Cotton Dress--- ASOS (regular, not petite today haha)
Grey Bag--- Prada
Black Suede Heels--- Christian Louboutin





A couple months ago, after a lot of beautiful feedback from friends on this dress (which they saw from my cousin's wedding album), I've made sure to post these photos.... =)

This colour blocking dress from ASOS I adore because it's not OTT. I also like the playful bit of maroon colour at the hem making it much more interesting, otherwise it could have just been red and black - which would have been nice too- but the maroon makes it more fun to wear! The matching black on the sleeves which sit PERFECTLY in line with the black at the waist was designed so well. I think this dress oozes character and can be easily dressed up or down.


Have a good evening, everyone!

V xx











2 comments: