Thursday 8 March 2012

Today I'm Wearing


Green Cotton Jersey Top--- ASOS
Brown Leather Bag--- Mulberry
Black Jeggings--- Topshop Petite
Shoes--- Gina




I've gone extra easy and simple today! This top (because it's so comfy) I actually have it in a purple as well! I'm sure you guys will start noticing very soon if I like something and if it's available in different colours...I WILL INVEST (well, only if the colour suits me!). I like to shop like this because I will mention again that I'm a little short, so anything that I find that has a relatively good fit, I will definitely consider in different colours!

The plum hue of the Gina heels gives the outfit a bit more colour, but doesn't overpower the green of the top as they both share similar tones. The gold soles of the shoes make the outfit stand out a little more but in a very understated way.

This top has a small row of 4 buttons sitting just beneath the neck tie- I'll try and get a close-up next time- perhaps using in purple version =) !

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment