Thursday 22 March 2012

Today I'm Wearing

Salmon/ Pink Blouse--- Miss Selfridge
Short Black Wool Jacket--- Givenchy
Black Vest  Top--- H & M
Black Jeans---Topshop Petite
Brown Belt--- Gucci
Green Python Bag--- Gucci
Loafers--- Tods




This short black wool jacket has been a fall/autumn staple in my wardrobe the past few years...it was a bargain buy when I purchased it in a Selfridges sale a few years back. I don't show it buttoned up, but the cut and the tailoring of this piece is IMPECCABLE! It fits so well! 

It's short but it's wool, so during some of the warmer 'winter' season days, I can just throw this on and go! I love the contrasting colours of the bag, blouse, shoes as well as the different TEXTURES mixed into this outfit!

V xx


2 comments:

  1. who takes your pictures - great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the combination of colors!
    YM

    ReplyDelete