Thursday 15 March 2012

Today I'm Wearing

First thing...IT IS SO WARM TODAY! WOW!

Mint Green Blouse--- Miss Selfridge
Black Jeggings--- ASOS Petite
Black Body--- Wolford
Sunglasses--- Tom Ford
Grey Bag--- Prada
Grey/Purple Loafers--- Tods
Gold Watch

 



Just a random side note to start! I forgot to mention that on Monday I was walking around Oxford Street with my sister while she was visiting in London and I had a photograph taken by COSMOPOLITAN magazine for a new concept cover they will be doing- a mosaic of many faces apparently...maybe I'll be a tiny part of one of their covers coming up! Will keep everyone posted !

This mint coloured blouse is the same style as the salmon/pink one I wore from a previous post! You see how long it is here? I would usually never EVER brave this untucked and in this way unless I was wearing either skinny jeans or leggings. I would otherwise be totally swamped and drowning in the excess volume of the blouse!

I love the tone of the mint green, like a MINT ICE CREAM colour (which I sort of mentioned in a previous post 'Ice Cream and Glossiness'). The combo of the mint green and the pastel grey/purple I adore!

Useful Tip:
When wearing something loose and unfitted- balance out your proportions by wearing something fitted on the legs!

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment